Overview & Highlights
CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is an internationally recognised TEFL qualification awarded by Cambridge English and is regulated by Ofqual at Level 5 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework.
It is an intensive course of 40 informative sessions, awarded upon trainees showing required levels of knowledge, teaching skills and classroom-based practise. External assessors appointed by Cambridge English ensure that rigorously high standards are met.
Key Features & Benefits
- The course will award you with the reputable CELTA certificate, recognised and trusted by employers worldwide.
- Get trained with the most up-to-date, effective and comprehensive teaching skills required to start a teaching career anywhere in the world.
- Get assistance in finding a job after you graduate, providing links to schools in Brazil and overseas.
- Explore Brazil nature, attractions, architecture, the pulsing nightlife and the tranquil Jardim Botanicoto.
- 120 hours of intensive, face-to face tuition, including 40 hours of input sessions.
- 6 hours of assessed teaching practise at 2 levels of language proficiency.
- Experienced, supportive and fully qualified tutors.
- Observation of teaching practise of peers and experienced teachers.
- Compilation of a portfolio, retrievable 6 months after completion of the course.